EB-3 Visas

Employment-Based 3 Visas (EB-3)

This category is for individuals with Bachelor's Degrees, but who do not qualify for the EB-2 category, skilled workers with at least two years of training or experience, and unskilled workers.

An individual in the Bachelor's Degrees category must demonstrate that he or she has a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, that a Bachelor's Degree is required for the position, and that he or she is a member of the profession. For unskilled workers, in addition to the two years of experience or training, the alien must also demonstrate that the job requires that experience or training. Finally, this category requires a labor certification and a job offer.

Our firm provides all the necessary services to assist international investors secure green cards to live and work in the United States.

Disclaimer: The information on this page does not constitute legal advice. Please contact the firm for an explanation concerning how you should use the information we have provided and for other important information.

Learn More

Temporary Visas

B-1 Business Visitor Visas

B-2 Visitor's Visas

E-1 Treaty Trader Visas

E-2 Treaty Investor Visas

F-1 and M-1 Student Visas

H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas

J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas

K-1 Fiance(e) Visas

L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visa

O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas

P-1 Artists And Athletes Visas

R-1 Religious Worker Visas

TN Status Under the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA")

Permanent Residency Visas

Family Sponsored Immigration

EB-1 Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers, and Multinational Executives and Managers

EB-2 Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business

EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals

EB-4 Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers

EB-5 Investor/Employment Creation Visas

DV-1 Visas (the "Green Card Lottery")

Refugee and Asylum Applications

Citizenship Info


Expedited Naturalization through Military Service

Obtaining Citizenship through Parents/Grandparents